About Clean Zinc EDTA
Benefits of Clean Zinc EDTA:
Clean Zinc EDTA compensates for the deficiency of essential nutrients in each crop and by spraying it the nutrients are absorbed immediately by the leaf (by drip root). Clean Zinc EDTA enhances leaf texture and chlorophyll. Clean zinc / micro chilated EDT enhances its ability to withstand low water conditions. Clean Zinc EDTA enhances size, luster and flavor with more fruits and vegetables in vegetables, fruits, etc. and helps in making more buds, more deep. (So that production is definitely increased.) Calcium, Magnesium, Sulfur, Boron, Zinc, Manganese, Chlorine, Iron, Copper and Molybladum which are called secondary elements and micronutrients are not usually added (which is called soil hardness). Which is available through Clean Zinc EDTA.
For spraying on leaves:
- Use on Ravi and Kharif fruit and vegetable crops by getting 2 to 3 grams per liter of water.
- Cotton, castor, groundnut and cumin should be sprayed first after 30 to 40 days of crop, then 2 to 4 sprays at intervals of 10 to 15 days.
- Mango, Lemon, Pomegranate, Bor, Chiku, Orange etc. In horticultural crops first spray before fortnight of flowering or flowering then 3 to 4 spray at intervals of 15 days.
- Mix 250 gms in 150 liters of water and spray in 1 acre.
- Drip in such a way that 500 g reaches 1 acre.
- It is advisable to spray Clean Zinc EDTA in the morning or evening (except in the afternoon sun).
- Spray Clean Zinc EDTA on the lower and upper surface of the leaf to make it well moistened.
To Get information about this products call on +91 2764 233999
Get in touch
When you are looking a AGRO products for your personal works, just drop a message to us!